Multimedia materials communicate ideas to a target audience quickly and efficiently. They speak to people’s emotions and are more memorable than plain text. However, their impact depends on how comprehensible they are to the audience and how well they meet its unique national mindset.
Logrus IT translates and localizes multimedia materials and adapts them to the cultural features of various countries. Our professional linguists are native speakers of over a hundred languages.
We handle every aspect of multimedia localization.
Our services include:
- Extracting and transcribing source text from audio and video content
- Translation editing
- Cultural adaptation
- Producing and synchronizing voice over and subtitles
- Adapting and integrating animated and graphical materials
When localizing multimedia, we adhere to all local standards for time and dates, units of measurement, symbols and signs, currency, and much more. At the client’s request, we can also adapt materials by changing names, place names, and other narrative elements in order to integrate them into the target audience’s culture and daily life. The final product will fully conform to the reality of the country for which it is intended.
We work with all kinds of materials, including:
- Audio and video clips
- Multimedia presentations
- Interactive catalogs
At the client’s request, we can also prepare turnkey advertising materials.
- Studio. We have our own recording studio where we record in English and Russian. This allows us to keep costs down, increase quality, and complete projects more quickly. We record audio in other languages via our partner studios.
- Actors. Logrus IT has long-standing relationships with dozens of professional actors. English audio is recorded by native speakers from the US and Europe with radio, TV, and theater experience.
- Linguists. Logrus IT’s staff includes linguists who are native speakers of over a hundred languages.
- We have representatives in a wide variety of time zones. We have our own offices in China, South Korea, the United States, and other countries. This allows us to complete translation and adaptation projects as quickly as possible.
- Experience. We’ve been doing this since 1993. Logrus IT has worked on major projects for companies such as Schneider Electric, Nordgold, Microsoft, Samsung, Kaspersky labs, McDonald’s, Ubisoft, and more.
Logrus IT will provide you with a high-quality localization of your multimedia materials in record time.