Logrus IT has been actively involved in both creating e-learning courses from scratch and localizing existing ones, including their adaptation (trans-creation) to local markets for quite some time. Among our clients are the world's leading brands: Microsoft, McDonald's, Kaspersky Lab.
Not sure whether your company needs to develop e-learning courses? Check out our
Services we offer
1. Creating e-learning course from scratch
- Concept development and design
- Programming and copywriting
- Finalization of existing courses (if any)
- Integration into any learning management system (LMS)
- Creation of local and cloud-based product versions with remote access
- Web hosting
2. Complete localization of existing e-learning courses into multiple languages of your choice
- Content translation
- Adaptation to local markets (trans-creation)
- Closed captions
- Graphic localization
3. Distance learning system (DLS) integration
If your organization uses a Distance Learning System (DLS or LMS), our experts can easily customize courses for integration into your system. We have hands-on experience in implementing all existing SCORM formats. We can also rework existing, assembled modules designed for a specific LMS (including programming in Java Script).
4. Hosting your e-learning solution
We also provide fully hosted solutions and can publish your training modules to a private or publicly available cloud. To learn more about how we can help you create or localize e-learning courses, please submit a inquiry.
E-learning course creation
- We receive your request to create a training course.
- We draw up estimates, terms of reference, and timelines.
- We process material and assemble a designated project group.
- We create course content (text, images, photos, video, audio) and integrate it into the course structure.
- We send you the finalized e-learning course.
Tools we use
Creating e-learning courses requires specialized applications. We use:
We take full responsibility for our work and provide full support for all courses we create. To learn more about how we can help you create or localize eLearning courses, please submit a inquiry.
Distance learning is one of the major breakthroughs of our time. E-learning courses are an effective way to train staff without interrupting workflow, and allow employees to access the course at their own convenience, pause and pick up again at any time. The emergence of e-learning platforms in the corporate training market allows us to simplify and reduce training and requalification costs, as well as providing a convenient way to monitor and evaluate the learning process. While developing such a system usually requires a significant investment, the long-term payoff is exponentially worth it.
Advantages of e-learning
- Dramatically reduced training costs
- No need for staff to travel to a separate training center
- No lecture hall and classroom rentals necessary
- No need for special training personnel
- Increased efficiency
- Training can be conducted at any convenient location
- A few well-crafted e-courses can be more effective than lectures from esteemed instructors
- Courses can be used repeatedly and upgraded quickly
- Material can be adjusted to the realities of your organization and specific customer needs
- Create an intricate distance learning system that facilitates employee training, even with large staff turnover
- No missed classes
- Automated testing and an established scoring system make the assessment objective